- Batch: measure data quality based on user defined mesurements.
- Standard process to define,measure and report data quality dimensions.
- Dashboard to interact with griffin for whole data quality cycle.
- [GRIFFIN-11] - Enable data quality Accuracy measure in batch mode
- [GRIFFIN-17] - Create a scheduler to schedule measure jobs
- [GRIFFIN-9] - Setup public live demo
- [GRIFFIN-8] - New awesome griffin logo
- [GRIFFIN-32] - Fix license header, by using SOURCE FILE HEADERS FOR CODE DEVELOPED AT THE ASF
- [GRIFFIN-31] - localedatestring is not valid for backend tracking
- [GRIFFIN-18] - The selection of hive data source can not get correct metadata from the tables in non-default database
- [GRIFFIN-23] - Modify ‘models’ to ‘measures’, and ‘create dq model’ to ‘create dq measure’
- [GRIFFIN-25] - Remove the portal of data assets registration from UI
- [GRIFFIN-5] - Fix error in merge PR script
- [GRIFFIN-30] - Fix license issue reported by Justin.
- [GRIFFIN-4] - Rename Griffin to Apache Griffin in documents
- [GRIFFIN-2] - Setup griffin website on apache
- [GRIFFIN-1] - Refactor service code to make it more open and extensible